Where to Place It
All Dumpster On Demand Hawaii Dumpster Bags Must Be:
- Placed on your property only, not on public sidewalks, streets, or other public property.
- Placed at least 5 ft. away from any structure, fences, trees, vehicles, or other objects that may obstruct collection or be damaged during collection.
- Clear of any wires, trees, or overhead structures that may obstruct collection or be damaged during collection. The Dumpster On Demand Hawaii truck needs at least 18 ft. of vertical clearance to operate.
- Placed on your yard or driveway such that the center of the bag is no further than 20 ft. from the edge of the street, alley, or driveway.
Note: Bags placed outside of Dumpster On Demand Hawaii guidelines may result in additional fees or a refused pick up.
- If the Dumpsters On Demand Hawaii truck must drive onto your driveway for collection, your driveway must be at least 12 ft. wide to accommodate the width of the truck, the center of the dumpster bag must be placed no further than 20 ft. away from the truck, and the truck must be able to access your driveway.
- If the crane on the Dumpsters On Demand Hawaii truck must reach over a fence for collection, the height of the fence cannot exceed 6 ft. and the fence must be within 10 ft. of the truck.
- Click here to review a video of Dumpsters On Demand Hawaii in action and get a better idea of our collection process.